1/12/08

About My Family




Things About My Family,
On July 21ST, 2001 I Married my best friend Michael Perry Blackham. He is the most wonderful man I know. He always can make me smile and we can talk about anything. On July 7Th 2004 we welcomed our son Jaxton Steven Blackham. Jaxton is now 3 1/2 and is 100% BOY. He loves playing baseball with dad and reading with mom. He says the funniest things, He calls me Princess and I love that! Jaxton became a big brother on October 2ND 2007, we welcomed our Daughter Kadence Maelynn. She is the most beautiful little girl. She was born with tons of dark hair, she weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. She is now over three months old and smiles all the time. She is a morning girl just like her daddy. I couldn't have asked for a better family. Mike is a great dad, he is so fun to watch play with the kids & he still can make my heart skip a beat:) I love being a mom!! It is really the best thing in life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This family is what i think a family should consist of, they have all the love in the world for each other. Family comes first and thats what they live by. Thanks for your perfect example, that I will live by with my own family.

Beautiful pictures of everyone, you all are smoking gorgeous!!!!

MEREDITH said...

I love it... So I figured out how to get pages when we both have some time we can do yours as well, ook me a bit but it was fun. I think it looks great.. Ok well talk with ya soon.