Shalee was so beautiful at her prom, she had the best dress there! I love helping her get ready and taking her pictures. It brought tears to my eyes watching her dance with my dad. She went to the dance with her boyfriend Beau, They went snowboarding during the day and watched movies after the dance. It was wonderful being a part of her prom.
She looks so pretty... She looks a lot like you... Her dress was so gorgeous, Kemry thought she was a princess when I was showing her... Well I am glad things went well. Give me a call when you get back home... Talk with ya soon. MERE
3 comments:
Your sister looks beautiful! I am glad that she had a great time and that you were able to be there with your family.
She looks so pretty... She looks a lot like you... Her dress was so gorgeous, Kemry thought she was a princess when I was showing her... Well I am glad things went well. Give me a call when you get back home... Talk with ya soon. MERE
How cute! I haven't been on my computer for a while and haven't visited blogs! I love your blog!
Post a Comment