4/18/08






Kadence has been trying to crawl on her hands and knees for the past two days. She starts doing good and then she goes back to doing the belly crawl. She is so fun to watch!

4 comments:

Sharee said...

Wow, she is getting better at the crawling thing. I loved watching this clip. Kadence is an adorable little girl.

The Garvin Family said...

Nichole, your family is so cute! The kids are really growing up and changing! I miss them and you!!! I've been checking out your blog when I can, but have been super busy with baseball and I was sick for a week too! Let's get together! Kadence's hair is so dang adorable!! Love you guys. Aunt Dianne

Christine said...

Cute! She is SO sweet. I can't believe she is crawling!

The Wanner Family said...

That is so cute. How do you get her to crawl? Tenley still won't and she's 10 months old. She is so lazy.