4/13/08

Tagged....


I was Tagged by Meredith... Watch Out you are Next!!!
A-Attached or single? Attached. Married to my best friend Michael for almost 7 Years:)
B-Best-friends? I have a lot of them but number 1 is Michael and Then my sisters, my mom, my mother-in-law, my two sister-in-laws & Sharee.
C-Cake or pie? pie… But only if it has chocolate in it!!!
D-Day of choice? Saturday, because Michael is home all day and we like to see family on the weekends.
E-Essential items? Hand sanitizer, I hate germs!! and lip gloss:)
F-Favorite Colors? I love all colors, but I will have to go with RED:)
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears....I really like the white ones.
H-Hometown? Well I am living in Idaho in a small town outside of Boise
I-Indulgence? Chocolate!
J-January or July?July because I was married that month and my first child was born that month.
k-Kids? I have 2 kids, My son Jaxton who is 3 1/2 and My daughter Kadence who is 6 Months old. They are wonderful and life is great because of them.
L-Life isn’t complete without? My Family
M-Marriage Date? July 21 2001
N-Number of brother’s and sisters? I have 3 little sisters; Stephanie, Makale, and Shalee. They are wonderful and I am lucky to have them be my little sisters. They are all unique in their own special way and they all mean the world to me!
O-Oranges or apples? I will have to go with apples because they are easy to eat, you don't have to peel them:)
P-Phobia’s or Fears? I hate spiders and germs they are my phobia. And my biggest fear is loosing someone I love!
Q-Quote? "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take are breath away."
R-Reason to smile? My family; Watching my husband and kids play will always put a smile on my face!
S-Superman or Wonder Woman? Wonder woman!! Were would the world be with out a women in it!! Thank heavens for us because men would have no clue:)
T-Tag 5 people? Sharee, Holly, Stacey, Christine, Becky and Diane. ok I did six:)
U-Unknown fact about me. I have never tried eating a pear, peaches or cantaloupe. I don't know why, because I like fruit, but I never think to buy those.
V-Vegetable? Potatoes because you can cook them all kinds of ways.
W-Worst Habit? Biting my nails!
X-X-Ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound, They are amazing, I always loved seeing my babies growing inside of me:)
Y-Your favorite food? I don't have a favorite, but I love my homemade bake chicken, roast, and my taco's with the homemade tortillas:)
Z-Zodiac sign? Virgo

No comments: