

Mike was playing baseball and sprained his ankle. He hit a double and was running to second base, he seen the ball coming so he slid and jammed his foot into the bag. It swelled immediately! So we took him to the emergency room and found out that he has a Major sprain. He sure is tough and he can't wait to play ball when he heals! Boys will be boys, but I love him!!









4 comments:
YAY way to go mike! smooth! better have that healed up for snowboarding
Oh no what a bummer. Is he on crutches and everything? Well tell him to get feeling better!
Hey, that is soo true! Boys will be boys! Gary sprained his ankle really bad playing basketball the day before we left on our cruise. So it was nice and swollen through all our adventures! Poor kid!
I hope that Mike's ankle heals fast! I know that he is hoping to go to Arizona with his team. Tell Mike to get well soon.
Post a Comment