The morning of mothers day I woke up to bouquet of roses and A homemade card from Mike and the kids. They also got me two pairs of really cute roxy sandals. Jaxton made me a book in preschool. They all melted my heart! I love my little family. I have been a mother for almost 4 years now, It has been challenging at times, funny at times, heart warming and just completely AMAZING! I can see now why I always wanted to be a mommy. Happy mothers day to all you wonderful moms out there and to all those who hope to be a mommy soon! Love you all!!!
Hey Nichole-Thank You and Happy Mothers Day to you also! I had Maci on October 21. When did you have Kadence? Jaxton and Kadence are so cute! I am glad all is well with you! Marci
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great mothers day!!! You are such a great mom...Your kids are so lucky.
Hey Nichole-Thank You and Happy Mothers Day to you also! I had Maci on October 21. When did you have Kadence? Jaxton and Kadence are so cute! I am glad all is well with you! Marci
All your pictures are adorable!
Hi sister I just wanted to let you that I think you are a wonderful mom and I hope one day I will be the best mom just like you.
Post a Comment