
All of the Grand children.

The Grand kids got their pictures all together. It was very comical to try and get all the kids to smile at the same time. Mason and Kadence wanted to crawl away half the time. Brayden and Jaxton did good, except when Jax got tired of holding Brayden and just let go of him. But they turned out really cute, I am happy we got them done!













4 comments:
I love all the pictures that you put on your last few posts. Your kids are so adorable. I am glad that you had a great time in Utah.
The pictures of the grandkids are so cute... I can't believe how big Kadence has got she is so cute... We will have to get Kemry and Jaxton together so they can burn some energy and exhaust one another! Anyways all your pics are super cute of the kids... Looking forward to tonight it will fun to ditch the kids and husbands and have some much needed free time!!!
They are soo cute, I know I took my kids to get their Dallas Cowboys pictures done, they were all dresses up in cute outfits. Shelton had on a jersey and Teagon had on a cheerleading outfit and to get them both to cooperate was ridiculous so I gave up and left. Still don't have them done yet. Anyways, way cute.
Hey by the way!! Where do you get your kids' pictures done, they are so dang cute.
Post a Comment