7/14/08

Our Bear Lake Trip












Bear Lake was so much fun this year. The water was so nice. We had a blast on the boat and on the beach. The kids did so good just hanging out. Jaxton made paper air planes with uncle Aaron. He also has no fear when it comes to doing water sports, He tubed, knee boarded and loved riding the wave runner. Kadence did really good on the boat, she would fall asleep anytime she was on it, She also played really good on the beach and in the water. The only thing is she kept eating tons of sand. Mike did so good planing everything for the family, he is the best husband a girl could ask for! Thank you everyone for making this trip so special. I love you all!!

9 comments:

MEREDITH said...

Nichole looks like you guys had a fun time!!! I love the water I have decided I am a water person, I would love to go boating and do all the fun water stuff. I love the pics of Kadence in her sunglasses she is getting so big.

blackhamfamily said...

looks like lots of fun with lots of fun people, beautiful family, such adorable kids, with beautiful smiles. That Jaxton is a dare devil with no fear, your going to have to watch out for that adventures child

Jamie said...

it looks like so much fun. kadence is so stinking cute. it is awesome that the whole family made it. i like to go to bear lake with my paddle boat. it is so fun and crazy, j/k. i want a boat so i can do the fun things like you. i wanna be like your family. i love ya, miss you tons, talk to you soon.

The Wanner Family said...

It looks like you had tons of fun. Hope everything is going well.

Sharee said...

What no pictures of the nudest? Just teasing. I love all the pictures! Your kids just get cuter everyday. I wish we could have gone the same weekend. Maybe next year. You are such a wonderful friend.

Bobbi said...

Glad to see you had fun, I love Bear Lake. Me and Trux ride up through there on the Harley it is so beautiful. Take care.

The Wanner Family said...

hey no its not rachel childs. she doesn't have one. i keep trying to get her to start one.

MEREDITH said...

Sorry to hear about Mike's grandma. Well let us know when you get back and we can go to dinner or something, we need to get the kdis together to play before this summer is here and gone...

Alicia said...

Nichole, I found your blog through Meredith's. Hope it is okay that I looked. Your kids are darling. I live by your mom now, so you need to come over and visit when you come down. Cute blog!