8/25/08

Many 1ST things!


Kadence & Jax hanging out.

Jaxtons 1ST day of school.


So here is whats new with the family. Jaxton had his first day of preschool today. He went last year with the same teacher for Pre preschool and loved it. He was even more excited this year. Kadence took her first steps on Friday the 22ND, she took four steps all on her own. I was so proud, I got a little choked up:) She has only done one step here and there, But I am not in a big hurry for her to walk. As for me I am going to be 25 tomorrow, wow the big 2 5 I am excited, but it is weird to say I am 25:) Mike is working so hard, he is amazing how he can do it all. He hit 3 home runs in baseball last week, I was so proud! I call him my home run king!!! Life is great and I miss you all!!


8 comments:

MEREDITH said...

Happy Birthday!!! We will have to go and celebrate sometime soon... Have a good day hope you do something fun for yourself cause you deserve it....

Jamie said...

i know i say this all the time, but i cannot believe how big the kids are. tell them to stop growing, i can't handle it. jaxton looks awesome for school, with him in school you will have lots of time to chase kadence, right? < happy birthday my sexy, hottie pants, you i love you to death and miss you all the time. hope your b-day is good, wish i could be there to wish you happy bday in person. talk to you soon.

MEREDITH said...

Hey I think your background looks great!!! So much easier! Well we will talk to you soon... MERE

Jamie said...

Nichole?? Where are you??? I hope to talk to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog looks great! Gosh i sure do miss you guys. I can't get enough of jaxton and Kadence. They are so beautiful. I love you. Talk to you later.

Marci said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day! Has Kadence taken off yet? How funny the girls have the same stroller and baby thats so cute!

Bobbi said...

Yeah it really isn't as big a deal as it sounds just scary at first. I have always been crazy about making sure that my kids have sunscreen on even though they have my skin so this just backs up the importance of it. Hope all is good.

blackhamfamily said...

i just love that picture of jax going to school, i miss that little boy and hes precious little devilish smile, its one of a kind. The girls are going to love it too