It's about time sister. I can't believe Kadence is standing she is getting so big and Jaxton is so fun to be around. When you come to utah it is the best feeling ever knowing that I get to see you, but it always goes by to fast. I love you sister and thanks for everything you do.
I love Kadence's hair. Her hair is more stylish than mine. Yhostin will be doing it that to our girl's hair. You are so good to visit the fam. You set a good example for me. When I grow up, I want to be just like you. Love ya. Talk to you soon.
3 comments:
It's about time sister. I can't believe Kadence is standing she is getting so big and Jaxton is so fun to be around. When you come to utah it is the best feeling ever knowing that I get to see you, but it always goes by to fast. I love you sister and thanks for everything you do.
I love Kadence's hair. Her hair is more stylish than mine. Yhostin will be doing it that to our girl's hair. You are so good to visit the fam. You set a good example for me. When I grow up, I want to be just like you. Love ya. Talk to you soon.
I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES!!!
Post a Comment