love it, love it and love it again, my sweet little boy, i love his little smile and i could hear that laugh of his. Wow look at that little angel go, she'll have wings in no time,what a doll, there both so sweet, i sure miss them,keep up the good bloging job
That was the cutest ever. They play so good together, I miss them so much. Jaxton is talking so good and kadence wow! You are doing so good toey. Tell them i love them everyday.
The videos are so adorable! Kadence is so cute walking. I can't wait to see them. Sorry I suck so much at blogging. I will work on it. Kudos to you for your great blogging.
6 comments:
love it, love it and love it again, my sweet little boy, i love his little smile and i could hear that laugh of his. Wow look at that little angel go, she'll have wings in no time,what a doll, there both so sweet, i sure miss them,keep up the good bloging job
That was the cutest ever. They play so good together, I miss them so much. Jaxton is talking so good and kadence wow! You are doing so good toey.
Tell them i love them everyday.
those videos are awesome. they make the blogging thing just a little cooler. they are so big. time flies. can't wait to talk to you, soon.
That was the cutest thing I have ever seen! We miss you SO much and can't wait to see you again! (Hopefully very soon.) They are growing up too fast!
The videos are so adorable! Kadence is so cute walking. I can't wait to see them. Sorry I suck so much at blogging. I will work on it. Kudos to you for your great blogging.
i loved it nichole, i'm so sad i never see them, That was the cutest thing alive. I miss you all!!! just a little bit :)
This is Makale btw :)
Post a Comment