Stephanie's Having a Baby!!


Words can not explain how excited I am to be an aunt!!!! My sister Stephanie is 9 weeks pregnant with her first bundle of joy. She is due on May 22ND, 2009. She had her first Doctors appointment on Wednesday, She was able to see her little baby growing in her tummy, and she also got to see the heart beating. She told me that the baby was sound asleep:) She has been so sick, but she is amazing with how she deals with that. Everything is right on track, we have a healthy baby and mommy. I know she will be an amazing mother!! I love you sister and thank you for making me an AUNT!









3 comments:
Oh My Gosh!!!! I'm so excited for you and her! How fun will that be?!!! Love you! Aunt Dianne P.S. Being an aunt is the BEST!!!!!
i am so excited for your family. she will be cute pregnant, just like her sister. i can't wait.
I know you've been waiting for this day, this will make your bound even closer, you will be able to help her with all the things you've experienced. I'm very excited for your sis and for the things you will get to share with her!!!!!!!
Post a Comment