Sister time!
I LOVED my weekend!! I had a great time with my sisters. We went to the movies, went shopping, and sat around for hours just talking. I got to see Makale's apartment, she is going to UVU, I am so so proud of her. We all stayed at Stephanies new Apartment, it is so cute! I also got to give Stephanies belly a rub and talk to my niece or nephew:) And I got to see my little sister Shalee who will be graduating this year, man time goes by fast. I love you sister and thank you for everything!! Thank you Jamie for letting me come over and see her BEAUTIFUL wedding dress. Your home is so cute Jamie, you did a great job decorating it! All of you are the Best! Thank you Mike for watching the kids and giving me a vacation, you really are the best husband!!! I love you honey:)









2 comments:
you are all so beautiful. your mom and dad are going to have lots of beautiful grandbabies. steph's bump is so cute. it looks like you had a great time, and of course i know you did. you all keep each other entertained. love you all, can't wait to talk to you.
Hey sister thank you so much for coming to my home. It was so fun spending time with you. Please come again real soon . I love you with all my heart.
Post a Comment