10/11/08

The Kid's new rooms.

Jaxton's Room.


This gold metal says, " Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.


Kid's Bathroom.




Kadence's Room.

"With a butterfly kiss & a Lady bug hug, sleep tight little one like a bug in a rug.."

I did her name a year ago and Dottie painted the butterflies.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

WOW!! All the rooms are so adorable. I love what was done. Jaxton and Kadence are going to have a ball. Love ya.

blackhamfamily said...

I love your creation it's origianal and very clever, good job! your a very talented and creative person, your style is reflected in all you do. Love your new blog its darling. Miss you all

Jamie said...

so cute!!! a cute house to be a home to a cute family. love you all!!!!

Chad and Sheena Christensen and Family said...

yea your the type that make all us other moms look bad, just kidding. The rooms are adorable the pumpkin carving looks like they had a blast.

Sharee said...

Now it is my turn to be jealous of your house. I love the kids bedrooms & bathroom. It is the small touches that make such a big difference. You are so creative!

Marci said...

Love it!! They are all so cute!