10/6/08

A wonderful weekend!




My mom, dad, and little sister Shalee came to Idaho this weekend for Kadence's birthday. The only bad thing was that this weekend went by way too fast!! Kadence had a blast playing with her Nana, she would walk over to her and kiss her and then come to me and kiss me. She played that game a lot. Jaxton loved playing with his papa, and Kadence did too. It was so nice to have my family come to see my little family. I enjoyed spending time with my sister Shalee, it always good to have one on one with her. My parents are the best and I sure love them! Thanks for everything Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your idea for Kadences birthday was so cool I love it. You are so talented sister. I sure do wish i could of been there maybe next year. Give them both a kiss for me.
Love you all!!!!!

blackhamfamily said...

jaxton is such a clown with all the faces he pulls, i miss that little face and his sweet little voice, wish you were closer, keep up the good job bloging i love to look at all your pictures, it's the next best thing to being there

Jamie said...

oh, so lucky to have your family up. i need to follow their lead and drive north. one day, I promise. i need to free up some time and come up there cause i miss you. it looks like you had an awesome weekend. those things always go by way to quickly :(
love ya, talk to you soon