11/2/08

~Trick or Treat~

Trick or treat!!

The Kids all dressed up :)

oops the devil got me:)
My Mom, Dad, Jaxton, & Kadence

The kids Trick or treat bags.

This was such a fun year for Halloween. My parents came up to go trick or treating with my family. We all had a blast dressing up!!! The kids had fun getting candy:) But the best part of the night was handing out candy, My dad and Mike sat in the yard and on the porch, and when the teens would come trick or treating they liked to scare them. It was so fun to watch, and Jaxton loved handing out the candy. My mom had this great Idea to make the kids bags for Halloween, she brought all the stuff for them, She did Jaxton's spider and I did Kadence's. They turned out so cute!! The day before Halloween is Michael's birthday he turned the BIG 28 this year:) I love you Michael and I am so happy I get to celebrate all your special days with you! Thanks Mom & Dad for watching the kids so I could take my honey out on a date. This was a great week!!!!

9 comments:

Christine said...

Those were so cute! It looks like you all had so much fun!

Marci said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! That is fun your mom and dad came up! You all looked great!

Jamie said...

Oh my heck, you and your mom are hot MILF's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pic of you two is adorable! You guyz always look so incredible at Halloween, but you look that way all the time. Love the Halloween bags, you are all creative!!

MEREDITH said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween... All the costumes look great... Hey looks like we chose the same Thanksgiving background, we must have good taste!!! Anyways hope all is well, tell Mike Happy Birthday and I will talk with ya soon...

Sharee said...

I love all the pictures! I especially love the one with you and your mom... two hotties!! As always your kids look adorable. I am glad that you had a great Halloween. Happy Belated Birthday Mike! Call me when you get a chance.

Stacey said...

Wow! Your pictures are awesome. You guysall looked so cool. London and Tristan loved the pictures too.

Anonymous said...

you guys look GREAT! We saw your parents last weekend. There bedroom looks awesome! Your mom is amazing!

sandy said...

Your family is so cute. Looks like you had a fun Halloween. I love Halloween time and dressing up. It's even better when you get to do it with family and friends. You and your mom are so creative. Love the bags.

blackhamfamily said...

love all the pictures, kadence is a doll, and i love the way jax tips his head for a picture, seems to be his signature, but what are you doing rubbing up so close to the devil. i know his a hotie but nichole think of the danger in that!!!!