12/3/08

A Thanks giving to remember!

Happy Thanks Giving!

My Family came to see us:)

All the Grand kids.


We went to Logan this year to have Thanks giving with the Blackhams, It was nice to see everyone, I loved spending time with the family! Thank you Becky for a wonderful meal. You are a great cook! The only bad thing about the week was everyone got the flu, My kids got it and Becky. I felt so bad for them. And now that we are home everyone else is getting it:( We all played rock band, it was so funny to watch the boys sing. My nephew's are getting so BIG, they are so much fun! My family got to come up and see me, everyone but Stephanie, ( I didn't want her to get sick) I love you all so much and you all mean the world to me, Thanks everyone for being a part of our life!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

I hope that I am not the one who passed on the stomache flu, I was sick over Thanksgiving as well and of course the rest of my family got it as well. Poor Ryker, but he tried to be a good baby.

Jamie said...

you have alot to be thankful for nichole. you have such awesome holidays.