1/3/09

Date night and New Years!

Jaxton and I getting ready for our date!

Mike and Kadence
I like to take Jaxton out on a date every so often. I love having the one on one time with him. He holds my hand and gives me a hundred hugs, that is the best!! I took him to the movies, we shared popcorn and snuggled. My son is so sweet, I just love him so much!!! Mike stays home with Kadence, they just hang out and play together, or take naps with one another. Kadence love her alone time with daddy! I think date night is good for all of us!!
Happy New year!

Too much of Brothers love!

Here are some pictures of the kids on New Years:) We had a great time that night. We had a nice dinner with Uncle Matt and Dianne. (Thanks guys!) And then we came home and celebrated New Years early with the kids so they could go to bed on time. Then Mike and I snuggled and watched a good movie. At the end of the night I got the perfect New Year kiss. I loved being home with my family, it was the best way to end the year of 2008!!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

You have the most beautiful family ever and I am not just saying that cause am the aunt I really mean it. I am glad you had a happy new year.
I love you all so much.

Sharee said...

Cute pictures, as always your kids are adorable. I think that date night is a great idea. You are such a wonderful mother. I miss you tons!

The Caldwell's said...

Happy New Year! Your kids are so cute. Glad you guys had wonderful holidays!
Hey, I really love your Mom's new bathroom. I thought I was in some kind of a resort.

Hey, if TJ get a job in Boise, can we all hang out? :) Boise is in one of our option so far...

Marci said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas and New Years! I love that you take Jaxton for date night that is so cute! Kadence's hair is soo long I love it!

Jamie said...

you are all so cute. happy new year. one day I hope i do cute things like that with my kids.

blackhamfamily said...

Those have got to some of the most beautiful pictures ever, love them all. I can't even pick my favorite because there all my favorite. Miss you all!!!!

Stacey said...

I just love that beanie on Kadence! The date night pics are adorable. I'm glad you guys had fun. I hope on new years you got more than the perfect kiss!