Some cute pictures of my girl!

Having some fun! 

The boy's where having fun playing rocky, and of course Kadence had to get in on the action:)
Dancing!
Kadence and Jaxton love to dance, and play with this silly bunny.
Daddy and Kadence watching the game!

Here is a little bit of Jaxton's soccer game. He is the one in the grey and orange pants. This year he is doing so good. He is more aggressive and he does better with handling the ball. He also got to be goalie for a little bit.It was so much fun to watch him!
10 comments:
Hey Nichole,
Thank you very much for the comment. Its awesome that you found me on Blogspot. I've often thought about you and Mike and your kids. Your family is very cute, and it's crazy how big your kids have gotten. Congrats on everything you and Mike have accomplished. I'm truly happy to call myself your friend, and i'm so happy for you guys. Keep up the great blogging and keep in touch. Tell Mike I said hello and take care.
Talk to you Soon
your friend
Colby M
p.s. i freaken love Makale, she did such a good job of keeping me informed on the family. You guys have always been important to me i love your family like family. Keep In touch
I love the kids dancing that is so funny! Maci dances any time music comes on I love it! Jaxton is so cute playing how fun! Thanks so much for always caring about Colby he really likes you and your family!
cute,cute,cute, Jaxton and those faces, i love his silly tilted head smile face!! it's the best. What adorable pictures, Kadence is so beautiful, her little hair dos are the best. Great new pictures, love them all.
My cute stud what an amazing soccer player. I love how coordinated he is. He gets that from his mom. Kadence must get her dance moves from her daddy. What a cute little family.
Wow! Kadence is getting so big. She is beautiful. That is so cute when they were dancing, and the way Jaxton moved his hips-awesome. Jaxton was the best looking soccer player. You have such a beautiful family. I love you guys and miss you all so very much.
Kadence is getting so big, she is so cute... Cute kids!!! Hope all is going well, talk with ya soon...
what fun looks like it is never a dull moment at your place. glad to see all is well. take care
I LOVE the video, I was laughing so hard. Watching Kadence rub her bum against the wall and shake her arms and legs. Jaxton did really well also, soccer is a great sport. Jaxton is just a natural athlete, good at everything. All the pictures are SO cute!!
Nichole, your kids are so stinking adorable. I was just going to enjoy watching them grow up and consider them to be like my own (since I really did not want one), but now I guess that will not happen........LOL!! I love you guys so much and miss you every day. You and Mike are such great parents, your kids are lucky to have you and have all the great opportunities that you are giving them. I try to be more like you everyday, you are a great person. By the way, I love the background-it is way stinking cute. Again, the kids are adorable. They have the cutest personalities.
I love to watch the video of the kids dancing, well it's mostly dancing he just moves right in the picture and takes control of the dance scene. If you could have seen mike at that age you would think they went to the same dane class, there moves are so simaliar it's mind bogling. It will be fun to see if kadence takes after mom with her moves. Keep up the great job, it makes my day to look at all the pictures and videos.
Post a Comment