I am so excited!!! Stephanie and Brady are having a GIRL!!! The Baby is healthy and everything looks good. She is was wiggling, waving her hand and sucking her thumb. She kept covering her face so we don't have a profile picture. I can't wait to start my shopping spree for this little one!!! I love you Stephanie and I am so happy that you get to have a daughter!!! You will be a great mother!!!1/7/09
It's a GIRL!!!!
I am so excited!!! Stephanie and Brady are having a GIRL!!! The Baby is healthy and everything looks good. She is was wiggling, waving her hand and sucking her thumb. She kept covering her face so we don't have a profile picture. I can't wait to start my shopping spree for this little one!!! I love you Stephanie and I am so happy that you get to have a daughter!!! You will be a great mother!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Congrats Stephanie & Brady! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!
that is awesome. that will be so fun for the fitzgerald family. congrats!!
Congrats to Stephanie I bet she can hardly wait... That will be fun, will this be your first niece?
Those picture are so sweet! I'm so excited.
I cant wait, I am so excited and I knew. I called it I told her it would be a girl. She is going to be so gourgous! Hopefully I will get to see you soon for a babyshower or something.
That is so exciting for Stephanie! She is so cute and I am really happy for her!
Post a Comment