Those are beautiful pictures, her tummy is little, she bearly looks pregnant, but that twinkle in her eye and glowing face is a dead give away. She looks supper great. I am so excited for her, can't wait to see what that precious little girl looks like, bet she'll be a beauty like her mommy and the rest of all those Fitz girls and there mom.
Hey I hope you don't mind, but i found your blog through my sister Bobbi's and saw these pictures of Stephanie. Its been a really long time since I have talked to her or even seen her. It was really nice to see these picture. She looks great and alway has. tell her hi. also you did a great job on the pictures. bobbi also took picture of me when i was pregnant and it was so much fun and i loved spending the time with her doing that so Stephanie and I are really lucky to have such good big sisters. does Stephanie have a blog. i would love to keep in touch with her. your kids are really cute.
Stephanie LOOKS SO GREAT!! Great job on the pictures Nichole! It sounds like you had a great time shopping, you will have to let me know if the movie was worth going to see.
You did such a great job with those pictures. Stephanie looks beautiful. How far along is she now. She still looks small. I love the curve of her back.
9 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures, her tummy is little, she bearly looks pregnant, but that twinkle in her eye and glowing face is a dead give away. She looks supper great. I am so excited for her, can't wait to see what that precious little girl looks like, bet she'll be a beauty like her mommy and the rest of all those Fitz girls and there mom.
Hey I hope you don't mind, but i found your blog through my sister Bobbi's and saw these pictures of Stephanie. Its been a really long time since I have talked to her or even seen her. It was really nice to see these picture. She looks great and alway has. tell her hi. also you did a great job on the pictures. bobbi also took picture of me when i was pregnant and it was so much fun and i loved spending the time with her doing that so Stephanie and I are really lucky to have such good big sisters. does Stephanie have a blog. i would love to keep in touch with her. your kids are really cute.
Stephanie LOOKS SO GREAT!! Great job on the pictures Nichole! It sounds like you had a great time shopping, you will have to let me know if the movie was worth going to see.
Thanks for the birthday song, it was sweet of you to think of me on my birthday.
steph looks sexy even prego! :)
You did such a great job with those pictures. Stephanie looks beautiful. How far along is she now. She still looks small. I love the curve of her back.
she is going to be a MILF like her sister. i love you fitzgerald girls, you are all so cute. pics are awesome, good job cole!!!
She looks so stinkin' cute! I love you guys!
Post a Comment