2/20/09

Fun at Island Park!!


Becky and Jeff gave the family a trip for Christmas. We all went to Island park to go snowmobiling and then to Grand Targee so we could go snowboarding and skiing! We all had a blast! Thanks for all the wonderful memories we all made there!!! Thank you Mom, Dad, and Shalee for watching the kids. Kadence and Jaxton love spending time with you!! I have the best two families a girl could ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE you all!
My next post will be of our time at Island park. My computer is having a hard time today, so it won't let me write under the slide show:(

3 comments:

Brindy said...

It looks like you had such a great time! That was so mice of them to take all of you! I bet grandma and grandpa Fitz loved it! The kids all to themselves!

Sharee said...

Cute pictures! You and Mike are so adorable together! I can't wait to see you again, I miss you tons! I am sorry that I have been so busy lately. Let me know what Pampered Chef products that you want so I can have them when you get here. I am glad that you had some alone time with Mike, it looks like a fun vacation.

MEREDITH said...

Nichole, Hey there looks like you guys had lots of fun ADULT time. I am sure it was fun being without the kids but I bet you missed them like crazy... Well I hope everyone is doing good talk with ya soon. MERE :)