5/10/09

To my wonderful mommy on Mothers day!





Dear my sweet mom,
You are a wonderful mother to me! You have always been there for me, sense the first day you held me:) You have always put a smile on my face by just being you! I remember coming home from school so excited to see your smiling face! I never really knew how much you loved me or how much you did for me, until I became a mother myself. Thank you for always kissing my owee's better, thank you for spend hours doing all of your little girls hair so we would look cute:) Thank you for always putting a yummy meal in my belly. Thank you for staying up with me late at night when I was sick. Thank you so much for being there the day I became a mother. But Most of all thank you for being my mom!!! You are the BEST!
Love always your Daughter Nichole

4 comments:

Jamie said...

that is so cute!!! you two have been gorgeous all 25 1/2 years.

MEREDITH said...

Cute Cute... You look a lot like your mom. Speaking of your mom I ran into her last week at Chilis, they said they had just dropped you off at the airport. It was good talking with her, hope all is well... MEREDITh

Bobbi said...

cute cute pictures, how is stephanie doing?

Marci said...

Cute! I hope you had a great Mothers Day! I am glad the shower went well! Steph is so cute! I love the old pictures and the hair do's I think it so fun to look at old pictures and make fun of the hair and clothes we used to wear!!