6/2/09

Jaxton playing T-BALL!


Jaxton and Coach Dad:)

Go Jaxton, Go!

Jaxton playing hard in the outfield!
Jaxton had his first T-ball game on Monday. He did so good hitting and listing to his coaches. It was so cute to watch all the little kids chasing the ball. I loved every minute of it! I can't believe I have a child old enough to be on a T-ball team! Wow time goes by fast. Mike was such a cute coach, he was so great with all those kids! You could tell he has been waiting for this day for a long time! I am so proud of both my boys!!!

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, I can't believe how big the kids are getting. They are sooooo beautiful! Little miss Kadence is beautiful. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you all.

The Wanner Family said...

Hey we have the same background. How did you make your header? It is so cute.

blackhamfamily said...

Those are so sweet, i know i shoul'nt use that word with boys, but they are. That picture of Mike and Jax is giving Logan some extra water from my eyes!! You will love this time in Jaxtons life,cherish every moment and game, they get older so fast. This is just a fun time to enjoy without them having pressure. I love and miss you all, cant wait to see you next week!!! in fact im counting down the days.

MEREDITH said...

How cute, so crazy that he is that big to be on a little T-ball team, and how cute that Mike gets to coach... Well fun fun, looks like you guys are keeping busy busy.

blackhamfamily said...

All the new pictures of sweet little Kadence are adorable. She is a beauty, she looks as sweet as can be, one would never believe the sassey side of her, she looks to inoscent. You do such a good job with her hair!!!! it always looks like she just came from the beauty parlor, like the day she was born.

Stephanie said...

My little nephew is so cute. You can tell he is going to take after his dad and be really good at sports. I hope I will be able to come to one of his games. You have the best little happy family. Love you all.

Chad and Sheena Christensen and Family said...

ok Taylee is so cute. So your going to have 2 show me how to do all this cool stuff on your blog. secondly your kids are so cute T-ball rocks good on ya mike for coaching.well call ya bye.

Jamie said...

love the t-ball. he looks so awesome. i am so excited for him to be an awesome baseball player like his dad!!!! love the baseball. i love the bottom pic. it would be cute in black and white and framed. sorry, i am obsessed with every pic being black and white. love you, miss you.