9/25/09

Ok well it been ALONG time!!!

Jaxton at the wedding he was in!

This little girl kept asking him to dance! It was so funny because all the girls were fighting over him! They would even come and tell me if he danced with the same girl twice:) At one point he needed a drink of water and the girls tackled him and wouldn't let him leave the dance floor! It was so FUNNY!

MY BEAUTIFUL BOY!

Jaxton got to be in a wedding this summer as a ring boy:) He loved it!!! He looked so cute in his tux!! I almost started to cry when I seen him!! (Hormones:)

1ST day of School!
Jaxton was excited for school to start up again! He looked so handsome!! He loves his teacher and friends!! He doing great and learning lots!!!

Swimming Lessons!
Kadence had so much fun in swimming lessons! She did GREAT! I wish I had some pictures of Jaxton jumping of the diving board but my cameras batteries died during our last class:( Jaxton was awesome!!! He loved the water and his teacher. He doing wonderful on his on in the swimming pool. He can't wait for next years swim lessons to start!
Kadence Being SILLY!


I am so sorry that it has been awhile for me to blog! I wasn't feeling well at all because of the morning sickness (all day sickness) But I am doing much better! Oh and I must tell you that this summer I started the whole twilight thing and well.... I am in love with it! So all my free time has gone into that! I am almost done with the last book:) I am now starting to feel the baby move and I LOVE that! We also get to find out what we are having on Oct. 9TH and we can't wait!!! I will start doing better at blogging!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a busy summer. I love how active you are with your family. Jaxton is such a handsome little man and Kadence is a beautiful little girl. I am excited to see what your new baby is going to look like. only a couple more weeks until we find out what it is. Love all of you so much.

Brindy said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting they are so beautiful. I am so happy that you are now a part of "The Twlight Fans" I am so excited for New Moon to come. My mom, Brooke and Me already got our tickets for the midnight showing. I am also finishing the last book. I have no idea how it is going to end. I am also glad to hear you are feeling better, I have heard that it has been pretty rough. Make sure to let us know when you find out on the 8th...

MEREDITH said...

Nichole your kids are so cute!!! So the whole potty thing well we are finally there, I took Sofie and had her pick out her own underwear and from that day on she loves wearing them and only them, I still make her wear a pull up at night, but she wakes up dry every morning really it is so I don't have a huge mess to clean up... Anyways she is doing great maybe try that and see, but I have decided that she will do it when she wants and she basicly did. I think that is great Kadence wants to even before she is 2 that is AWESOME... Well keep up the blogging I seriously can't believe you find out what you are having so soon, that is so neat... PS crazy that you are on the 4th book already didn't I just talk with you and you were reading New Moon??? Ok well talk with ya soon. MERE

Marci said...

Jax is super cute in his tux! I am excited too! The kids are darling!

Jamie said...

Hey my big secret keeper, ya it has been awhile. You would think that you have kids and a husband to take up your time!! : ) Jax is adorable in his tux. You are so screwed when your kids get to the dating age. I love how much kadence looks like you, she is so beautiful (just like her mommy). That is awesome that you have her in swimming lessons already. Lessons are so fun for the kids, you can't believe how many kids kiana's age that i have come across that can't swim. I love summer! Counting down the days alread so I can see more cute swimming lesson pics. Hey, you need to get on that reading thing. I can't wait to have our discussion about, especially about the part when Edward DIES!!! I am so glad things ended the way I wanted. Anyways I miss you and the fam!! Can't wait to know the sex of the baby and to be the honorary godmother : )!!