Jaxton playing cars.
Looking good girl!
Me and my baby bump at 21 weeks:)
So yes I am starting to really show:) This is my third baby and they say you show faster with your third;) My little one is starting to move a lot, and he has been so fun to watch while he rolls in my tummy. I LOVE being pregnant! It is so amazing to me, and this is my last one so I am really enjoying it!!! Jaxton is doing great! He is so sweet and funny. The other day he and I were sitting at the table and he turned to me and said, "mom the first day I laid eyes on you I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world." It was so cute! He got the line from Monsters inc. the movie:) Kadence is turning into a big girl. She loves to do everything herself, and she will get mad if you help her. She and Jaxton play so well together, and the way they talk to each other is so funny! I am loving feeling like myself again! Life is great!!! Thanks Mike for all your help with the kids, you sure are an amazing husband! I hope you are loving playing ball in Arizona!!! Can't wait to see you:)









6 comments:
You look so cute! Your kids are getting so big.
I love the towel pic of Kadence, she is so perfect. Jaxton is handsome as ever and sister you look amazing. I wish I could see you in person every day and see your beautiful tummy grow. I miss you so much.
You look awesome! That's so cool you can feel your baby move already! Enjoy your pregnancy cute mommy!
Cute!! The kids are getting so big! Your so funny! You have a teeny belly that is so cute! Keep the pictures coming!
So fun!!! You look so cute!!! I can't wait to see the new little guy! Your kids are so dang cute... So you coming down for Thanksgiving, we will be down we should meet up sometime if it is possible between seeing all the family? Let me know?
those pic are adorable. your kids have such cute personalities. kadence knows what she is doing, the towel is crucial. she looks awesome all fancied out like that. she is going to have lots of style like her mommy. pregnanacy suits you. you look hot!! you are such a cute mom, you will be one of my inspirations. can't wait to see you again, hopefully soon. miss you, love ya!!
Post a Comment