Kadence's Birthday!!!
Blowing out her candle!! She is now the big 2!!


Kadence opening all her gifts! Thank you everyone:)

~Here are some pictures of some of the people who made it to the party~

Daddy's Girl!

My sisters with Kadence
Blowing out her candle!! She is now the big 2!!
Kadence opening all her gifts! Thank you everyone:)
~Here are some pictures of some of the people who made it to the party~
Daddy's Girl!
My sisters with Kadence
Creed and Staind Concert!

The Concert was so GOOD! I loved both bands, They did a great job! I had my man on one side of me and My sister Makale on the other, What could be better than being with family listening to great music!!!

The Concert was so GOOD! I loved both bands, They did a great job! I had my man on one side of me and My sister Makale on the other, What could be better than being with family listening to great music!!!
Snowbird was amazing and romantic! It was the perfect weekend! After the concert Mike and I went to Snowbird. We watched movies, played cards, walked around October fest, and just enjoyed the weekend! Thank you honey for the trip, you really are the best husband I could have asked for! Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids!!!
Ok so this Friday we find out what our little one is! I have no clue what it mite be, but if any of you have a guess on what my bundle of surprise is please leave a comment and let me know:) I will post the surprise Friday night!!!:) I can't wait to see what you all think!









6 comments:
You look so beautiful! Your kids are getting so big! I know that whatever gender you do have, it will be adorable. You and Michael make beautiful babies!
Wow two years went by so fast and look you are getting another special gift. I bet everybody had so much fun at the birthday party. I am so happy that you got to get away with Mike. There is nothing like having your hubby all to yourself. friday is coming up so fast I can't wait. I am not really sure this time what you are having, but I will say maybe it's a boy.
Also you look amazing:]
Girl! Hi Nich! That's my vote. I'm wrong almost every time though so plan on a little boy...
Happy Birthday Kadence, I can't believe she is 2 what a little cutie!!! Glad to hear you and Mike got away it is so refreshing!!! Ok so for the guess I don't know I am never ever right but I am going to go with Boy.... Seriously not sure though but I can't wait to find out and I think either way it will be perfect... Talk with you soon. MERE
It's a boy! Hey, I saw your beautiful kids at Carrie's! I felt like I already know them since I see their pictures all the time;) They are so cute!
I have been thinking about you for the last week because you have had so much going on, glad to see all of it on your blog since you won't answer your phone. Your family has been busy, but it all looks like fun. Happy Birthday Kadence!!She looks so grown up and beautiful. I need to get out like you and Mike. I am not sure what the sex of the baby will be. I see it being a boy. Can't wait to talk to you.
Post a Comment