12/29/09

Christmas Eve & Morning & some silly things!

Christmas morning!!!



Christmas was GREAT!!! The kids had a great time opening all their gifts! They loved everything they got! Mike and I are loving seeing the kids get so excited about things! Jaxton asked if Santa would put all his gifts in red wrapping paper because that is his favorite color. And on Christmas eve he was tell all of us to hurry to bed so Santa would come to our house! He is so funny. Kadence loved her Kitchen she got. She cooked for us all day! We had a wonderful Christmas eve and Day! Thank you everyone for you gifts and beautiful Christmas cards!!! We love you all.

The kids putting out Milk and Cookies for Santa!:)


Our family attempt at pictures for Christmas eve:)
So as you can see in the first picture Jaxton is not smiling the best. So we tried it again and look at what my 2 year old does:) This is why we have NO family pictures of us!!
Our Ginger Bread ?????

So Mike tried to make a ginger bread house.... But as you can see it fell down so we let the kids decorate the sides of it:) Mike is giving the camera a dirty look because I was making fun of the engineer who could not build a ginger bread house KIT!!! :)
The BIG bump!! 31 Weeks

Here is the BIG baby bump picture I told you I would put on here. So Maddex is right on track! His heart beat was 127 per min:) He is doing great and so am I:)

Kadence acting like Alicia Keys!

Kadence was watching the new Jay z and Alicia keys (New York) music video with me. All the sudden she hopped up on the bed and started acting like she playing the piano just like Alicia Keys was in the music video! TOO CUTE!!

8 comments:

Sharee said...

You look amazing! I really hope you come out to IF soon. It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. Cute pictures of the kids!

Jamie said...

Wow, Santa surely found your house. Love the request for red wrapping paper, I did not know we could make request. Next year I am going to request black and silver. Tell Jaxton thanks for the idea. Kids definitely make Christmas special!! It looks like you and your family had a fun, busy, but memorable Christmas!! I love the belly pic. You are so adorable. Like always, you are such a HOTT MOMMY!! I am not sure if can grow any more. I guess he will be here before we know it. Loved Kadence's piano gig. Maybe she will be the next Alicia Key. I just love watching little kids grow and seeing their personalities and interests come out. It was so good chatting with you last night, sucks it was short. I miss you. Talk to you soon. Hope you all have a safe and fun New Year!! See ya in 2010 (crazy, right??)!!! Lova ya!

Stephanie said...

what a fun Christmas you guys had. Jaxton and Kadence are so much fun, I wish I could see them more. You are the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world. I just love you so much. Give the kids a big huge for me. Love you guys.

Marci said...

Super cute!! I am glad you guys had a great Christmas! You look amazing!

MEREDITH said...

Looks like you guys had a very fun christmas!!! Love the belly shot you look great... Take care and talk with you soon. MEREDITH :)

Marci said...

Nichole, I got your message on my music blog but I need your email address to send you an invite to my family blog. Send me an email musicmarci@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Awe nichole you look great. i love you and i can't wait to meet maddex, your family is gorgeous as ever, miss you already xoxoxoxo

blackhamfamily said...

Been a while, but you look amazing, you have always been beautiful pregnant. Kadence looks so much older than she is. I can't believe how beautiful she is, as are your hole family.