Maddex will be 3 weeks tomorrow :)
All of us Loving on this little man!






This has been a crazy 3 weeks but I love it! Maddex has been such an amazing baby! He loves to look around and he will turn his head if he hears mine or Mike voice. He does great sleeping through all the loud noises the kids make when they are playing. We love to kiss him and hold him all the time. Every morning the kids wake up and ask if they can hold him. Kadence loves to play peek a boo with him and Jaxton loves to hold him. The other day Kadence heard me say that Maddex needs a bum change, all the sudden she ran up the stairs and brought me down a diaper and the wipes. Jaxton has been a big help with both his little brother and sister. Both kids are doing their best! I am proud of them!!! Mike and I love to watch our family and all the new things they are all doing! LIFE IS GREAT!!!
This has been a crazy 3 weeks but I love it! Maddex has been such an amazing baby! He loves to look around and he will turn his head if he hears mine or Mike voice. He does great sleeping through all the loud noises the kids make when they are playing. We love to kiss him and hold him all the time. Every morning the kids wake up and ask if they can hold him. Kadence loves to play peek a boo with him and Jaxton loves to hold him. The other day Kadence heard me say that Maddex needs a bum change, all the sudden she ran up the stairs and brought me down a diaper and the wipes. Jaxton has been a big help with both his little brother and sister. Both kids are doing their best! I am proud of them!!! Mike and I love to watch our family and all the new things they are all doing! LIFE IS GREAT!!!









8 comments:
Beautiful beautiful family sister. Maddex is getting so big I just miss him so much and the rest of the family. Can't wait to see you all again. I hope it is sooner then later. Love you so much.
How fun! You guys are such a cute family! And you look fabulous!
Haaaaaaa (big sigh).....What a beautiful baby! I love his hair :) Your kids are soooo good lookin!
I can't get enough of that beautiful baby boy! Keep posting pictures and I will hopefully get to come visit soon. Miss ya girl, but I am glad all is going so well for you and your adorable family. You are seriously the most beautiful family that I know.
What a bunch of cute kids Nichole! Love all the pics. Glad to hear all is going so well, talk with ya soon!
He is so adorable! I love looking at all his cute pictures! You are such an amazing Mommy, and don't forget to take a few minutes for yourself this week, you work way too much! :)
I have the best family. I love you Nichole. You are the best mom. What a blessing you guys are!
It's great to chech out all the wounderful pictures you post. It would be hard to ever pick the best, there all great!!
Post a Comment