3/5/10

Maddex Michael is here!!!!

Maddex Michael!!!
Mike and I meeting our son!
His first night:)


All cleaned up and looking good!

Us enjoying the baby! (Kadence was sick and could not come)


Our Hospital Visitors :)

My mom and Stephanie were here that week waiting for Maddex:) Makale and Shalee came out as soon as they got the news that it was time:) Thanks you guys for everything! And thanks Dad for flying them out and for my surprise! I love all of you!!!

Going home from the hospital :)
Maddex and the kids his 1ST week home!


Maddex Michael was born on Friday the 26Th of February 2010 at 5:23 p.m! It was an amazing day! It all started around 4:50 in the morning, I woke upto a good size contraction and I had a feeling today was the day! I laid in bed counting them and they were every 5 to 7 minuets apart. At 7:00 Mikes alarm clock went off and when he got up to get ready for work I told him that he didn't need to get ready for work, but to get ready for the hospital:) He was so excited!!! I got up and started to clean and walk around to get them closer together. I was now having them every 2 minutes so Mike and I decided to head to the doctors office around 9:30. Well on our way there I only had a couple of contractions so I made him turn around and take me home so I could walk some more! I stood at our kitchen counter top with Mike and Played cards:) It was fun but the contractions were back to every 2 minutes or less!!! I called the doctors around 11:00 and he said either come before his lunch break or after. Mike looked at me and said get in the car and we took off! When we got there the doctor said I was at 3-4 cm dilated and to get to the hospital! It was now after 12:30. When we got there it was great I walked around, and got in the jet tub, that was so nice! Mike was so wonderful, he helped my get through every contraction! I could not have done it without him!!! By 4:00 things started to get intense!!! The next thing I knew I wanted to push and he was born at 5:23!!! He was beautiful! I am so in love with my little man!!! My mom and sister Stephanie were able to be apart of all that! I was blessed to have such amazing support during my labor and delivery. Maddex is amazing and easy going. He hardly cries and when he awake he is just looking around taking in his new world! The kids are doing great with him! Jaxton thinks they are twins and Kadence loves to be my helper! Things are great! Mike and I can't stop smiling when we look at our family we have made together! Things are crazy in our home right now but we wouldn't change a thing!!!! Thank you everyone for your support and love!

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you sister for letting me be apart of your delivery. You are one tough cookie I don't know how you had all so your babies natural. Being in the delivery room with you was so exciting. It was nothing like I pictured it. You were in less pain in my fantasy world. but you did awesome sister. Maddex is so handsome and perfect. When i meet him for the first time I instantly fell in love with him. Thank you for letting me be an aunt again. I love you sister and your whole family.
Tell Mike thanks for letting me be apart of our childhood dream.

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

What a beautiful baby!!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is so darling!!

Jamie said...

He is beautiful, I love all the hair!! You and mike have such a beautiful family, you are really lucky. I am glad everything went well. Your kids have awesome parents and a great home. I am so proud of you, you inspire me. I love all the pics of the kids. It looks like everyone is really enjoying Maddex. I can't wait to meet him in person. Keep blogging so I can see his handsome face. I miss. Love you guys.

The Caldwell's said...

Congratulations!!! What a cute baby! You know what!? Our babies look so similar...probably cuz of the hair! They have the same hair! How cute ;) Sounds like you had an amazing experience! What a wonderful husband you have.

Thanks for posting all the pics! Rest well, Mommy!

Sharee said...

I am SO happy that you posted some pictures of that beautiful baby! You have a wonderful family. I can't wait to come and see little Maddex and talk with you. I will give you a call this week (I was just waiting until your family left so I didn't intrude on your time with them.) and see when I can come out to visit.

MEREDITH said...

Nichole he is so handsome! I love all of his dark hair... Congrats again. You are tough having all 3 of them natural you rock!!!

Anonymous said...

Awe SO CUTE!
I love Maddex. I miss him so good!
Thank you so much for letting me come kick it. I can't wait to see you all soon and help ya out! Nichole you are like WONDER WOMAN.
I do not know how it is you do the things you do. You are such a stud. I love you sister. You have such a beautiful family.

Marci said...

Again he is so beautiful (sorry maybe that is not the right word for a boy, but oh well!) I am glad that your mom and sisters were able to be there that is awesome! I hope everything is going good get rest!!

sandy said...

Wow... Maddax is so handsome (and I love that name). I can't believe you have 3 little ones. How fun! I can't even imagine. Congratulations and I'm glad all is going well. Good Luck!

Stacey said...

I love your blog about the delivery. It sounds like such an amazing experience. I'm glad your two kids are enjoying Maddex. I'm not too sure what Brayden will think about Sierra.
I love all the pictures and I can't wait to see you all over Thanksgiving. I love you.