6/8/10

Our trip to Utah!

Getting ready for family Pictures :)


Taylee turned ONE!!!

Her Big Party!!!

Cake TIME!!!

YUMMY!!!

Maddex already to Party!

Playing at Grandma Becky and Grandpa Jeff's house!!!

Mason and Kadence being silly!

Brayden climbing the rocks at Grandma's.


Bath Time!
(Look at how gross the water is, they needed that bath)
She is so cute!!!

Kadence took this wig from Grandma Becky's house :)

We had such a great time in Utah seeing some amazing friends and family! I got to celebrate my niece Taylee turning 1 year old! It was so cute seeing her stick her finger in the air when you would ask, "How old are you?" She is learning how to walk around and it is so adorable to watch! It was great watching Stephanie and Brady be proud parents as there daughter tried to blow out her candles and open her gifts. I loved seeing that! We also got our family pictures done by my friend Holly and I can't wait to see them! Thank you Grandma Shurtz, Grandma and Grandpa Fitz for coming to see us at my moms house! My family is the best! Mom thank you so much for everything you did for us while we were there! You and dad are the best parents in the world! My sisters and there partners are so special to me! They make me smile so much when they are around! It is so wonderful sitting around the table with all of you and visiting! I also want to thank Becky and Jeff for letting us all come to your home one last time before the big move! We sure love you and think so much of you! I loved watching all the kids play in the yard! I have the best Niece and Nephews a girl could ask for! Each one of them are so special to me and I love spending one on one with each of them! Miss you all already :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I miss you already. Thank you for coming and celebrating Taylee's first birthday it would have not been the same with out you guys. I love my niece and nephews so much. Not a day goes by where I don't think about you guys. Love you lots.

Sharee said...

It looks like you had a great time. I can't believe that Taylee is already a year old, WOW. She is adorable!