Ok so it has been way to long!!! Here is some updates on the family. Maddex can say Mama, Dada, baba, and Jaja. He loves to walk holding on to your hands or furniture. He also like to stand all by himself for seconds at a time. He smiles and laughs all the time. He just got his first two teeth at one time, both on bottom. He is such a good baby! Jaxton is doing amazing in school! I went and helped out in his class, it was so fun to watch him! He gave me a thumbs up when he would turn around and look at me. The other day I was asking for his help and I had to repeat myself 3 times, I finally got his attention and he said, "Sorry mommy I was distracted by your beauty." What a smooth talker, just like his daddy! He has been a great big brother, he is my great helper! Kadence is my singer and dancer! Whenever I tell her she is beautiful she will correct me and say, "No! Me handsome!" She has a mind of her own!!! I have really enjoyed spending one on one time with my little girl. She helps me with Maddex, she makes him laugh and whenever he starts to cry she will run and tell me. She is always the one to tell me what the baby needs, it is really funny to watch her be his little mommy! Mike is really busy with work! He has a new position with his company that will be starting in the new year that we are excited about! I have just been a busy mommy:) I miss everyone!!! Hope you are all enjoy this holiday season!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
So SO cute! Your blog looks cute, your pictures are cute, and you have a VERY cute family! It was great talking with you today. I hope that you continue to have a great holiday season. Keep me updated!
You have a very gorgeous family sister. I just love you guys so so so much. I wish you a happy christmas and I miss you all tons and tons.
So cute you have such cute cute kids! Thanks for the christmas card it is super cute as well. Yeah now that my baby is 2 we are kind of enjoying not having a baby, don't get me wrong I want one more for sure but for now we are good, it was kind of crazy with Sofie and Hawk. Well have a Merry Christmas, love and miss ya
MEREDITH :)
You have the cutest family! You are so beautiful and your family is so adorable! I guess your hubby wouldn't want to be called adorable, but your kids are ;)!! We will call him handsome! I can't believe how big all your kids are! It is crazy! Love you!
I love your pictures. It is great to see that you keep with your blog. I really need to do so myself. Love you guys.
Post a Comment