8/8/08

Pictures of my little family


Kadence standing all by herself, What a big girl!!!

Mommy and Daddy with our kids.

My silly girl, She loves to get in the dish washer.
She loves her Cheerios!!!

My Handsome boy!!!
Sorry I haven't been blogging in a while, we have been so busy with the yard, company and trips to Utah. I will give a quick up date on all of us around here. Kadence is now standing all by herself and she loves to clime into her walker by herself. Jaxton is going to be starting Preschool on the 25Th of this month. He has been reading with me, and doing flash cards, so then he will be all ready for the first day of school. Mike has been so busy with work, he has so many things he is doing and he has been able to play a little baseball on Sundays again. I have the spring cleaning bug, so I have been doing a lot around the house and I finished planting and putting rock in my front yard. I miss everyone and can't wait to see you!!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

hey, my milf of a best friend. you are so hott and freaking tan. i love the cheerio pic. now i am on jaxton's side. kadence got the water from the dishwasher and made that big mess in the bathroom. he looks like such a good brother, so cute, adorable, and scrumptious. i love your cute kids. i also love the pic of mike and kadence. not only is it cute because of the daddy-daughter bond, but i love the cute sleeping pics. you are the best, miss you every day. can't wait until i make my long over-due trip to idaho.

Sharee said...

Nichole you are such a babe! You are looking so great! You are such a good friend. Thanks for all your support. I love all the cute pictures. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing. They are so adorable.

Marci said...

Hey Nichole~ Jaxton and Kadence are so dang cute! It looks like Kadence is going to take off any day! I LOVE her hair! It is getting long, it's so cute! Your Bear Lake trip looked fun! Maci really likes the dishwasher too!

Bobbi said...

They are growing up so fast. She is a little cutie. Glad that you have had a fairly good summer.

Bobbi said...

That is so funny. That would have been the same memory I had about you, I still remember you were wearing a pair of bib overalls and a white t shirt. Those were the days. Glad to have met you so long ago. Thank you about my hair and that was when I whacked it off. It was to my butt not to long ago.

Brindy said...

Hi Nicole,
I just joined the blogging world I am so excited to be able to keep with all the family. Let me know if anything you new or someone comes on so I can add them. I love you talk to you later