10/6/08

The Birthday Girl!!!

Kadence getting ready to blow out her candle.


Her first cup cake.
Kadence playing with some of her presents.

Loving the party!



Kadence was so cute on her big day, She loved all her gifts, But she needed a little help opening them from her big brother. She was funny when she finally got to eat her cup cake. She just looked at it and then looked at me, it was almost like she wanted me to say "it's OK dig in.":) When she finally got her first taste, she couldn't get enough of it. It was so cute to watch, I could hear my dad and everyone else just a laughing, and that was the best! I am so happy my parents got to be a part of that. It was such a wonderful day and experience! I can't believe my little girl is ONE!

9 comments:

Marci said...

Happy Birthday Kadence! How fun and cute!! WOW I can't believe they are one already!

MEREDITH said...

Nichole, how fun I love 1st birthdays!!! I honestly can't believe she is 1 either... Time sure does fly... Her cupcakes were so cute and all the decor way to go!!! I am so glad your family could come out and visit and celebrate her big day...

Brindy said...

Oh how fun!!! I cant believe she is already one! Your decorations were so cute, little Miss Crafty.

Bobbi said...

Well it looks like the party was fun!!! Doesn't time just fly by so fast. I can't even believe it. Well glad that you were able to have your family there. TTFN!!! :)

blackhamfamily said...

kadence is such a little lady. what a beautiful littlt doll. I wish i could have been there on that special day. You all look very happy and having a great time,looks like a fun party. Jaxton is such a goff ball with all his cute funny faces

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wish I could have been there. You look so beautiful. Kadence is such a doll. She is growing into a little girl. I can't wait to see her. I have so much fun looking at your pictures. YOu are such a great mom. I love you guys and miss you all so much.

Jamie said...

hey my hot MILF with some martha stewart in her. wow she is 1??!!! it is so unreal. where does time go. soon you will be posting pics of your grandchildren, lol. i love the decor. you will have to share your tips with me. it looks like you had a good time, especially Kadence. tell her i said happy bday.

Sharee said...

What a cute little party! You are such an amazing mother. I also love all the pictures of your family. You really do have the most beautiful mom & sisters. You also have the most adorable family of 4. I can't believe that your baby is already one. Happy Birthday Kadence!

Sharee said...

After posting that I realize that I didn't include your name in the most beautiful... you are the most beautiful friend that I have. You have more than exterior beauty... you are as genuine as they come. Thanks for being a good friend. Call me when you get a chance so we can chat about our shows.