~Picture Time~
Last weekend we had Becky and Jeff come up for some Idaho fun! We went to a place called Boondocks. They have miniature golfing, arcades and go carts, We did it all! Jaxton and Kadence enjoyed their time with Grandma Becky and Jeff. Mike and Jeff loved playing guitar hero, and that gave Becky and I some time just to visit and watch girl movies :) I had a blast! Thank you for coming up and spending time with us. The kids miss you all ready!!!









5 comments:
It looks like you had a great time!
How fun to have Grandma come up! Looks like you guys had a great time, and I'm sure the kids LOVED it!! I hope you guys have a Good Thanksgiving, too!
what beautiful, beautiful people, what a good time it was in-deed, wish you were closer to have lots of fun times. Your kids are so dang cute!!!
You guys always have a good time. you have such awesome family!! you always have someone up there visiting. it is because you are so hard to resist!! lol
isn't spending time with your fam so great!!!! Hope everything is good there.
Post a Comment