Locks of Love
Ok I look bad in these pictures, but it was late at night:( Anyways, I have been growing my hair out for he past eight months so I could donate it to Locks of LOVE! I finally did it, I cut ten inches of my hair and gave it to them:) It is a big change for me, but it is just hair and it will grow back:)









8 comments:
Sporting a new do, I like it! You are such a giving and unselfish person. Thanks for always setting a good example for me! You are and amazing mother, wife, and friend.
Oh, I forgot to mention that you always look good, even when you cry. You are just a natural beauty, you get that from your mom.
That is so great, I think your hair looks cute anyways. I did the same thing it was as long as yours too but I cut off 14 inches and went back to my short under the chin a line. Anyways lookin good.
Hey there! This is TJ's wife Ayumi, we've never met, but I've met your whole family and I totally love them! I am sure you're as sweet as your Mom and your sis. ;)
TJ and I really enjoy reading your blog! I've been wanting to leave a comment every time but didn't want you to think I'm all up in ur business!! :)
That's so cool you donated your hair!
Thanks for leaving your e-mail! I think that is awesome you donated your hair to Locks of Love! Your hair is beautiful no matter what length! (You were blessed with good hair genes!) That is really great of you!
WOW... And your hair is still long. That is so awesome... I wish I could actually get my hair that long to do that.
wow. I can't believe your hair was that long. It's gorgeous. I wish I could grow my hair that fast. I think its awsome that you are donating your hair to locks of love.You look awsome, anyway your hair is. I hope all is well with you and your family and have a great christmas and holiday season.
that is awesome cole!! you still are a MILF no matter how long your hair is. you are such an inspiration to me, i need to be a little more like you.
Post a Comment