Being goofy!!!
So my sweet sister Makale loves to surprise me! Her first surprise was at 10:30 p.m on a Saturday. I got a phone call from her saying that she missed my smile and to open my front door so she could see my smile, I open the door and there she was parked in my street! It was awesome, she had not been to my home in over a year so I was shocked to see her! Then the next weekend Adam and Mason were coming into town for the Utah State game. When they got here early in the morning I heard a girls voice and in walked my sweet Makale again! I love that girl, we had so much fun hanging out! Thanks Makale, you can come and surprise me anytime!!! I also enjoyed my time with my nephew Mason. The boys had fun at the game and playing cards. We sure love our company!!!!









7 comments:
way fun, sisters are so fun and crazy. looks like you had fun. hope all is well.
Cute. I also come from a family of 4 girls so I know how fun to be around your sisters, they are truly your best friends aren't they? I'm glad you guys had fun weekends together.
Hey thanks for the baby shower invitaion! I just got it yesterday and it looks so cute!
Don't you just love sisters. I love it when my sisters come up to see me. For easter we are going down to St. George to visit Stacy. I can't wait. Your kids are so stinking cute by the way. I love it. Well good luck with your back and everything else.
you have the cutest blog. you guys are so cute, your little family.looks like everything is going well for you! i'll chat with you soon!
I can relate, besides my husband, Sandz is my very favorite person and I absolutely love it when we can get together. I love all the fun pictures you've posted! By the way, thanks for asking about shelly. She is doing well, lives at my parent's home and is great at computer graphics and designs and hopes to sell some of her work. She is a way nice person! We didn't have the 3D glasses for the movie so I didn't feel nauseated! That's great that you got to have a night out with Jaxton! So cute!
Very nice job on all the blog changes! do you think you could pick my favorite? I love all the new pictures,i can't believe your kids are playing out side, not up here, they would frezzzzzz up into kid cycle. love and miss all of you, can't wait too see your family.
I just love the picture of Kadence with that huge beautiful smile! you can bearly see her pretty eyes its such a big smile, but it's so pretty!! that picture of Jaxton and Mason in the truck is adorable, Jaxton in his hat, and that sweet face, it's just so cute i just love it. You do a great job with pictures, i always have my favorites, its fun to have so many to look at, and chose which are my favorites! keep it up
Post a Comment