4/5/09

Just the family!

Getting Ready for bed!



Just some quick family photos!

Us with our buddies!

Mommy and sweeties

Daddy with us buds!

So last weekend Mike and I took the kids out on a date:) I took some quick pictures of us with the kids. We all had a good time that day! That night I thought it would be cute to get some of the kids getting ready for bed. Kadence loves to brush her teeth! Jaxton is such a cute brother with her, I love seeing him hug on his baby sister. I was worried when I found out I was having a girl, because I wasn't sure if Jaxton and her could be best friends. I know now I had nothing to worry about, they are defiantly best friends! They do everything together, and Kadence is not afraid to stand up to him at all! I love watching them play as long as there is no fighting:) They are so much fun!

4 comments:

Sharee said...

I love the new blog look! All the pictures are so adorable! You have the cutest family. I miss you, we need to catch up. Call me this week.

Stephanie said...

What a cute little family. I love how much you all love and care about each other that is what family is all about. I can't wait to see you all again. Love you

Marci said...

Hi~ Such cute kids!! Maci loves to brush her teeth too which I am glad for!! I love how they are best friends that is so great!!!

Jamie said...

you are all such such an adorable family. i miss you guys. i need to be spontaneous and drive up there. i will, one day, i promise.