Easter weekend was so nice, we had Matthew and Becky here. The kids loved their time with them. We got to color eggs together, watch a couple of movies and just relax! Becky thanks so much for helping me get everything ready for Stephanie's baby shower, I really enjoyed being with you. The kids had a great time finding eggs and candy Easter morning. It was so cute seeing them together, Last year it was only Jaxton looking for the eggs. Kadence's favorite part was eating the candy:) Jaxton's was seeing how fast he could find them all and of course coloring them. After lunch everyone went outside for some Sunday baseball. Even Kadence loves the game! Jaxton is so amazing at sports, he will have a blast playing T-ball this summer. We love everyone and can't wait to see you all!
If anyone will be in town this weekend, Stephanie's shower will be on Saturday the 18TH at 2:00, at my moms house. Feel free to just stop in and say hi:)
4/16/09
Easter Weekend!
~ Family~
Having FUN!
Easter Morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
I love Kadence's easter outfit & the clips look great. You are such a cute mom, your kids are lucky. It was great chatting with you last week. I hope that you have a great time with your family. Tell Steph congrats for me.
Yea i need some of those clips i will even pay you. your so craftydoses
Nichole your kids are getting so big... Kadence is so so so adorable... You guys are such a cute family! So you are getting baby hungry huh??? I think that is AWESOME! You know it was crazy for awhile because Hawk and Sofie were so close but it really has slowed down and life is pretty good, so it would be much recommended, plus it would be fun to have a little one around the same age as Stephanie's little one!!! Anyways hope all is well, talk with ya soon MERE :)
looks like you had a great easter. i love easter. those clips are way cute. you will have to start making them for everyone. love ya.
Those are supper cute pictures! That was a fun time, well except when you druged me! ha ha Jaxton always has the cutiest smiles. What a funny little boy. Kadence is more than a cutie, im going to figure out that little girl, shes a character, very stroung minded!!but she is so pretty, just wait!
Hey cute hair clips! Looks like your Easter was great! I hope the shower was wonderful (I am sure it was!) I got Maci's 4-Wheeler at Toys R Us it is so much fun! Maci loves cheetos too but I have found Natural White Cheddar Cheetos they are amazing we all LOVE them!! They taste so good and they are white so no mess which is great!! You will have to try them. Cute Cute kids!!!
Post a Comment