Our first snow fall:)
The second it started to snow Jaxton asked if he could please go out and play in it. He had a ball!! He tried to make a snow angel and he threw snow balls. It was so fun watching him try to catch snow fakes on his tongue. He loves being outside!! Kadence was sick so she could not join in on all the fun:(
My Cute Kids in front of our tree that they helped me decorate.
I hope all our friends and family are doing good! We have just kept busy getting everything ready for Santa and our little baby boy. I know we still have some time for our little man, but we are getting Kadence's room changed into a big girl room and putting the crib together in the new baby's room. I will post pictures of her beautiful bed that I just got from my favorite store Graples! They have the best prices!!! The kids made their Christmas list, and I think Santa is almost all done with it. We are loving were we are at right now! I love this time of year!!! I hope you all have a wonderful time getting all your Christmas stuff ready. I will post Pictures of the baby bump and Kadence bed room this week:)









8 comments:
I love your tree!!!!!!!!
It is beautiful, I love that color of red!!!
You're kids are looking gorgeous as ever!
Miss you sister!!!
You do such a great job decorating your tree and your house! Your kids are getting SO big and as cute as ever. Thanks for being a wonderful friend. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby bump, you are such a cute pregnant momma.
I love your tree, it is beautiful!! It looks really tall. I like how full it is with decorations. I think I leave mine a little bare sometimes, and I want it really full. I did better this year since we just did a little tree. I am not sure if that is all the snow that you still have, but if it is, you need to bring Jaxton to Utah. I am already tired of it, and it has been too stinking cold. The kids are adorable as usual. Hope Kadence is getting some rest so she can feel better. I really need to come to Graples with you. Soon I will have to make a trip up and we will have to go stop by this amazing store. talk to you soon. Hope you all are having a Merry Christmas!!
Your tree looks beautiful!! Great Job! The kids are getting big and so cute!
Nichole, I finally found you! (Remember our good ol' days at the bank?) Cute family! Send me an email. musicmarci@gmail.com. -Marci Hall
Sister your tree is so beautiful. I just love it so much. Jaxton is so cute playing out in the snow and Kadence is a doll. She looks so much like you. I miss you guys and I hope your Christmas is tons of fun.
you guys have a darling family! Congrats on the new arrival...that is great! Hope you have a merry Christmas!
Kadence tilts her head so cute, kinda like you. All your pictures are so beautiful.
Post a Comment