1/20/10

Just some fun times:)

Date Night!!!
Mike and I got to go out on a date:) We had such a great time together!!! He is so sweet with me! I love you Michael and I am so happy that you are the one I get to spend the rest of my life with!!!

My mom came to town:)


So my mom came to town to help with the baby's room! We had such a blast shopping and get things already for Maddex! My kids loved having time with their Nana! My mom watched the kids so Mike and I could go out to dinner and a movie:) Thanks so much mom for all you did for us!!! So the Picture of Jaxton is of him holding the elephant sucker my mom got him, because elephants are his favorite animal! She also got Kadence a Lion sucker because that is her favorite:)

My SILLY GIRL!

Kadence loves to pretend to go on shopping sprees... I wonder where she gets this stuff???:)

Aunt Makale came to town!

So my awesome sister Makale drove all the way up to my house for New Years! She is the best!!! I loved every second I had with you Makale! Thanks so much for coming up and spending time with me!

5 comments:

Sharee said...

You look amazing! I am glad you were able to enjoy some time alone with your man. You guys are such an awesome couple. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

You look darling!!!! And date nights are the best (when they happen)! :)

Anonymous said...

That was so fun playing with Kadence all night! love and miss you both soooooo much, thanks for letting me come see you and your family!

Anonymous said...

It is such a pain to remember how to leave a comment, will you remind me my password is the same as my bank accounts user name. lol and to use my email. i just spent 10 minutes trying to leave a comment. omg!!!! i'm dense ;)

Jamie said...

You have such and awesome family!! You need to post pics of all the stuff you are getting for Maddex. I can't believe it is almost here, crazy!! You look hot! Pregnancy suits you well. You have a more happening life then me and Yhostin, and you have got 2 & 1/2 kids. Love the date nights, nothing better than dinner and a movie. What movie did you see? You will have to let me know if it was any good. So really, one of these days I need to hitch a ride with Makale. She is awesome making the trip up there and it seems she is really random about it, which makes it fun. I miss you and your fam. I tried calling you the other day, but no answer. I will try again soon, or just give me a call. I am so happy to see that you are all doing awesome and having a good winter. Love ya!!!!!!!!