Maddex is such a smiley boy! I love it :) He now smiles, coos and has a small giggle! He can roll to his side and he loves to watch the fishes on his little toy! I think yellow is his favorite color because he smiles at that one the most. At his 8 week check up he weighed 12 lbs. 2 oz. :) He is getting so big! I am so in love with him! He makes life so wonderful!!!
Just enjoying the day!
Just enjoying the day!
These pictures were taken today! The kids had so much fun playing with each other! I love it when they get along :)
Playing outside!
The weather has been so nice! We went and got the kids some new swimming suits and let them put water on the slide last Saturday! We also have had some fun flying kites with the neighbors! I love the summer time!
Company :)
Grandma and Grandpa came to see us!
Grandma and Grandpa came to see us!
Nana and Papa came in March!









7 comments:
He is such a gorgeous little boy! Cute smile :)
Oh, Maddex has gotten so big. He is such a stud. Wow! Kadence is getting so big too. What a beautiful girl. It looks like you guys are having a fun summer. I wish the weather was that nice out here.
What a cute little guy! I love his chubby cheeks. :) Glad to see a post, looks like you guys are doing great. Keep in touch MERE :)
LOVE all the new pictures! Thanks for updating your blog so I could see them. Your kids are too cute, seriously!
You have the funnest little family. I can not believe how big Maddex is getting. It will be so fun to see him and the rest of your family next week. Thank you for the back ground. I love it. you truly are the best sister ever. Miss you
Everthing new is Supper, Dupper, Great, I absolutly love it all. The kids look wounderful, happy, and as always beautiful!!! You do a supper job on your Blog, It's always nice to see new pictures, it helps me fell keep up with them, the things they do, and all there fun moments. They are all such beautiful kids, with there own special personalities.
Oh, my heck, he is so stinking adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the cheeks. Nichole, you have such a beautiful, awesome family. It looks like you had some fun with the fams. Can't wait for that warm weather so we can play in the water. Love ya. Can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment