4/29/09

~A Baby Shower~


These are Stephanie's two Nieces, They made the shower so much fun! They said the funniest things and were so sweet to help out with giving the gifts to Stephanie to open. They really want the baby to come out with red hair, they are too cute!


Gift TIME!


Us with the Mommy to be!


This is all the fun stuff for headbands:)


The Morning that I left:(

We had Stephanie's baby shower on the 18TH of April, It was so nice to see family and friends that we have not seen in a while. She had so many people come, It is really great to see how loved she is! She got a lot of cute clothes and some really great things for the baby. Mom you did so good getting things ready for the shower, Your the best! Stephanie looks so great pregnant, She doesn't have one stretch mark and from behind she doesn't even look pregnant! It was crazy seeing my sister at her own baby shower, I got a little choked up here and there just watching her. Sister I love you so much, You will make a wonderful mommy! I can't wait to see you hold your daughter in your arms. See you this weekend so we can get your home ready for your little girl!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

the shower looked like alot of fun. stephanie is adorable and looks great pregnant. she will be a HOTT mom!! your family is so cute. sounds like she made a haul. the headbands are so cute. can't wait to see your photography skills and her cute headbands. i love headbands on baby girls, they look so stinking cute. you freaking looked HOTT at the shower. (your husband is a very lucky man) love the outfit!! you should have pictures taken ; )! i am jealous of you. i guess if i can't be you, i have the next best thing....you and your great friendship. i love ya. talk to you soon, and see you soon!!

MEREDITH said...

It really looks like lots of fun! Stephanie looks so cute pregnant, I love the one of all 4 of you... You are all so cute... Take care MERE :)

Stephanie said...

Hello sister, I just wanted to tell you thank you for making my baby shower so much fun. I love you so much and I am so happy you are my sister. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for helping me get my house perfect for my little girl. I really couldn't have done it with out you. You really are the best ever.
Love your baby sister stephanie.